Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 4 of Term 5

Well... Week 4 edi. closer to mid exam...
Dang...
Well this morning was just a normal day... haha...
Till after ENG class...
Rex, Hong Meng, Wai Sheng, and the others started laughing and saying something bout me...
I when there and check it out.

Guess wat...
They say tat i was in some video...
I checked it out.
At 1st i dun believe. i tot was some candid video...
ok loh... go see...
Mana Tahu...
I was in some "VIDEO"
LOL

When i look closer tat guy was really look like me... -.-
Everyone check it out and they started laughing and said really is me... -.-
XD

Vicky asked if is really tat "video" or just say oni...
I said is tat "video"...

Oh well. tomolo no Law class...
Fin at 3.30 pm then...
got time to do PR... Now wait for someone from my group to on9 ask wats the hmw for finance
XD...

No comments: