Monday, December 29, 2008

Hmmmm...

Well...
Today when to mid to watch movie..
Yes Man... lol
It was funny...
Well most of it is... you need to say yes to everything and good things happen to you, say no and bad things happen to you. haha
Well watch the movie wif the first girl i liked since form 1...
Kinda nervous oso.

B4 we go watch movie, we ate at yoshinoya. i ordered salmon while she wanted chicken so i order. half way eating i wanted to cut the meat... I see why is it like chicken. so i ask her if she is eating chicken or wat. manatahu i gave her the wrong food. haha... mistake there. Strike 1

I had the chance to hold her hand. but i was stalling. till i dun have 1 chance to hold oso. except inside the cinema i hold awhile for few seconds. then the show ended. == so strike 2. haix

I oso noe i failed edi. No way she will accept me or have second thought. haix Strike 3. I'm out...

Haix... Though i had a wonderful time today...

No comments: