Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Troubled Girl

I and my fren Yok Yee is gonna suffering cos she just been scolded by her father for ponteng skul which she did not. Now i must find a way to help her. If she's sad or scared then so am i. Bloody skul teachers... you guy's are too much. The whole day i've to suffer wit her. Not only tat i need to comfort her all the time... I hate my purpose of my existence. sacrifice one self for the good of other people... Nvrmind since my fren is a girl then i'll help, if is a guy too bad is no use to sacrifice for you guys since is wasting my time. Since you guys dun appreciate wat i do for you all.
At least girls find a way to repay although i dun wan...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So Yok Yee dun worry be happy i'll help you no matter wat :)

Delibarately written by
-Harryuki- -Masaoka-

No comments: